Monday 28 August 2017

Theo's Fishy Blog


Mr. Fishes

We are at a random anchorage (ed. note: this is a Theoism for being in an empty bay). It is all quiet and nice.
Today I (Theo) went swimming with the fishes (ed. note: not in the mobster way).
The bay we are parked in has lots of fun fishes. We fed some and they swirled up superfast to eat the food. They liked the bread, but they liked the spaghetti so much they ripped it out of my hand. Yesterday I identified the big school as saddled breams. They like the shade made by our boat. They are very fun to swim with. They come pretty close – only a meter away – but it is not scary (my mom read that they eat plankton, so she wasn’t scared either). Mos
t were about 20 cm (8 inches) but they can grow up to 30 cm.
On the sea floor are cotton spinners, a type of sea cucumber. They spit weird things at you if you get too close.
When I was swimming near the shore I saw rock sea urchins. Today by the boat there were moon jellyfish, the biggest about 4cm, the smallest 1.5 cm. We tried to get pictures but they kept swimming away. Mom was scared to jump in (ed. note: not scared exactly…)
In between swims today I played chess with my dad. It was fun and I had a good time.

I took a picture of my mom’s butt but she won’t let me put it on the internet.
 Theo




No comments:

Post a Comment